23 Mar, 2022
Rare Wildlife Scene Captured at Kaziranga National Park
Golaghat and Nagaon district of Assam has always been a major tourist attraction for the Wildlife lovers as it is home to the most notable Wildlife Sanctuary in India Kaziranga National Park which is also an UNESCO World Heritage Site. It boasts the world's largest population of One horned Rhinoceros.
Recently a rare wildlife scene where many animals are seen together in a single frame has been captured in a camera. It's really an enchanting sight and the chances of spotting so many animals together are quite rare. The video has been going viral over the internet since then. It is also attracting tourists and wildlife lovers for a great thrilling wildlife holiday at Kaziranga National Park.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Popular Kaziranga Wildlife Tours
- Best Tourist Attractions to Visit in Kaziranga National Park
- Watch Video: Beautiful Scene of Mama Elephant Feeding Her Baby Captured in Kaziranga National Park
- Kaziranga National Park- The First Park in India to have Satellite Phones to Stop Poaching
- Fascinating Facts About Kaziranga National Park You Didn’t Know
- Importance of the Conservation of Greater One-Horned Rhinos
- The 20 Best Wildlife Resorts and Hotels in Kaziranga National Park
- 10 Reasons to Visit Kaziranga Tiger Reserve
- Swamp Deer Census in Kaziranga National Park and Adjoining Areas After Three Years