30 Mar, 2022
Kaziranga National Park’s Welcomes All the International Tourists in Its Pristine Wilderness
Imagine having an awesome time in the wilderness of Assam’s UNESCO Heritage Wildlife Park – Kaziranga National Park. Oh No! what about the travel restrictions and quarantine? Don’t worry Incredible India has opened the doors for International Tourists to enjoy a great vacation in Kaziranga National Park.
The soul seducing views of mighty Brahmaputra river, enchanting wetlands, forests and grasslands, pristine waterfalls, lush tea estates dolphins, Rhinoceros, wild elephants and other wild creatures can be a part of your memory. But How? The answer is simple: You just need to plan and pack your bags to this awesome wildlife destination in an International flight.
After the devastation of Corona subsided in the country, gradually most of the activities were restored. After the decline in daily cases of Corona, the government has once again restored regular international flight services after almost two years. Yes, Regular commercial flights have started in India. It's time to plan an amazing trip to explore Incredible India.
For a great start to your travel journey you can plan an amazing Jungle Safari Trip to Kaziranga National Park in Assam. Regular commercial flights have started and without any restriction’s tourists can plan their Wildlife vacation in India.
It is to be noted that all the international operations shall be subject to strict adherence to Ministry of Health guidelines for international travel: Civil Aviation Ministry.
Kaziranga National Park Travel Updates.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Popular Kaziranga Wildlife Tours
- Best Tourist Attractions to Visit in Kaziranga National Park
- Watch Video: Beautiful Scene of Mama Elephant Feeding Her Baby Captured in Kaziranga National Park
- Kaziranga National Park- The First Park in India to have Satellite Phones to Stop Poaching
- Fascinating Facts About Kaziranga National Park You Didn’t Know
- Importance of the Conservation of Greater One-Horned Rhinos
- The 20 Best Wildlife Resorts and Hotels in Kaziranga National Park
- 10 Reasons to Visit Kaziranga Tiger Reserve
- Swamp Deer Census in Kaziranga National Park and Adjoining Areas After Three Years